Indoor play centres are great fun for Boys Birthday parties, but they aren’t much fun for Mums.
- You have to share the venue with families and other parties which makes it hard to keep track of all the kids
- It’s stressful on the day to setup and look after everyone
- It can be very expensive with all the extra costs, siblings and coffee
- It can be hard to organise all the boys to follow instructions, and can be a hassle if you need to change any plans.
What if there was a specifically designed boys birthday party centre that came to you? And came with an experienced party entertainer who will take the kids off your hands, wear them out in a fun, and safe environment, with games and activities, then send them back with beaming smiles, to be feed and sent home.
That is exactly what our indoor play centre, built inside a Double Decker Bus offers.
- How much do boys love to play in a cubby house? The GymBus is like 5 cubby houses in one?
- How much do boys love to chase each other, challenge each other and play games that can only be played in unique venues?
- Every inch of the GymBus is used to climb, swing, slide and hide, play chase and they can be as loud as they want.
And it makes parties a breeze for Mums. You can sit back and relax with the other guests, or take the chance to enjoy the huge smiles on the kids’ faces as they gallivant around the GymBus.
If NOT having the party at home suits your needs; the GymBus can park wherever you please…at a park, hall, food outlet, the beach or anywhere you desire.
People who have experienced the ease and enjoyment of boys birthday parties on the GymBus, book over and over again. If you’re looking for the perfect kid’s party idea, head over to our bookings page or give us a call.
We operate in most parts of Perth, Melbourne and Sydney (Sutherland Shire). Visit our Kids Parties page to find out if we service your local area or call 0429 770 277.
This post was written by Grant Carlyon