EmberZone Dodgeball is played with only one ball.
We also call it “Light Dodgball” to differentiate from the official Dodgeball which can be a bit rough.
No elimination of players when hit – points system introduced.
Infield and outfield players swap places often – so there is balanced participation of all players.
No waiting, no pain, no hurt feelings. Just fun, fitness and friendship.
This is a non-contact sport with very low rate of injuries.
Kids love it because it’s fun. Parents love it because it’s safe and fair game. Exercise is a bonus.
Have you ever had enough of dodgeball?
- By having EmberZone – Dodgeball at your child’s birthday party, you will become the coolest parent of the day.
- Children will be running, throwing, catching, dodging, screaming with excitement.
- We can come where ever you need us to.
- All we need is a flat space of about 16x8m, either indoors or outdoors.
- EmberZone birthday party is lots of fun and everybody will be equally included.
- It’s the perfect game for both boys and girls! We have blue and red bibs.
- We use neoprene balls that don’t hurt and we can provide knees protection.
- It’s safe and fun to hit someone without anyone getting hurt.
- 150 Fisher Rd, Cromer, NSW
Contact UsPhone : 0421893243